Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blog Assignment 5 Part 2

Personal Learning Network
For this assignment we are to summarize our Personal Learning Network. My PLN has changed drastically from my first post. Now I have teachers I communicate with and discuss questions and answers. I discuss topics with the teachers I am helping at O'Rourke Elementary School. I have students that are in the same place and classes I am at South Alabama. This is probably my most important part of my PLN to me. We can discuss things and problems that we may be going through together in class or in teaching experience. PLN is something I could see myself teaching in my classroom. Students need to learn how to work together. You very rarely get a job where you work alone. Everyone need to have people to talk to and ask questions. If children get comfortable now, this will help in their future.  Edublogs Teachers Challenges tells different ways to build you personal learning network.

1 comment: